Super Shred has helped thousands of companies with paper shredding, records storage and data destruction services. Call 252-439-1200 or 919-859-3666.
Super Shred's paper and document shredding services ensure that proprietary notes, medical records, client information and financial documents are destroyed and the contents recycled. Our convenient office bins and pickup services make both the disposal and recycling seamless.
When you need to destroy hard drives or other electronic media such as cds, floppy disks or data tapes containing confidential information, Super Shred has the equipment to destroy them and dispose of them properly. You can even bring us your entire computer!
If you are in need of more space, but don't want to dispose of any records just yet, trust our Super Shred team for secure document file storage and media vaulting with barcode tracking to allow for easy, same-day retrieval as needed.
Trying to reduce the amount of paper stored around your office altogether? We make records management a breeze by offering document scanning and web-based document archival; effectively reducing clutter from paper and giving you instant access to the information digitally.
Our storage facility is located in Greenville and our trucks make shred bin pickups daily throughout North Carolina cities and communities in Greenville, New Bern, Goldsboro, Wilson, Rocky Mount, Raleigh, Clayton, Fayetteville, Wilmington and others throughout North Carolina. We also serve states throughout the Southeastern US including South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, and Florida, making it cost-effective and convenient to trust Super Shred for all of your document destruction and storage needs.
The 5-Step Super Shred Advantage
1. Secure - our document shredding, media destruction and records management services all provide the highest levels of security for your peace of mind. In fact, we guarantee the security of our paper shredding, scanning, and document storage. Our paper shredding bins that are delivered on-site to our customers are locked until opened by our team to be dumped into our shred truck. Our hard drive destroyer ensures the removal of confidential information from drives, cds, floppy disk and other media.
2. Compliant - So That You Are, Too- Super Shred was one of the first companies in the Carolinas to earn certification from NAID, the National Association for Information Destruction. We consistently exceed the Association's AAA rating requirements for the secure disposal of information and stay up-to-date on the latest information rulings passed by government agencies.
3. Professional - All Super-Shred employees are trained in the areas of secure document and media destruction, as well as being bonded, licensed and insured. Each is well-versed in various information regulations and can assist you in performing a comprehensive security audit of your office to determine how best to destroy any confidential data.
4. Environmentally Friendly - With Super Shred, you can confidently dispose of private documents in our provided security bins and feel good about recycling, too! It's our policy to recycle all of the shredded paper remains and destroyed media so that we're doing our part to reduce landfill waste and be sustainable.
5. Convenient - Our trucks allow us to get to your business, wherever you are in the State of North Carolina and throughout the cities and states of the Southeastern United States. Shred bin pickups mean eliminating the need for weekly trips to the recycling plant; we'll destroy sensitive information and recycle it for you!